THE GRAND ACE PARACON ÓÔ
Presented by TJ MORRIS tm ÔÓACIR smÓÔ
ANNUAL COSTUME CONTEST
SATURDAY, AUGUST 24th, 2009
WE WILL HAVE A MEET AND GREET COSTUME PARTY ALL DAY SATURDAY with TROPHIES to be handed out at 6PM AFTER THR JUDGING AND BEFORE the 7PM
DANCE PARTY FOR ALL ARTISTS-CELEBRITIES-ENTERTAINERS.
OUR MEET AND GREET ROOM AND SIGN UP FOR MEMBERS AND BOOK SIGNINGS AND ARTWORK SIGNERS WILL BE IN THE MEET AND GREET ACE PARACON CONFERENCE ROOM.
WE WILL HAVE ALL DAY SATURDAY and SUNDAY until 5 PM FOR OUR FORUM AND CONFERENCE WITH PSYCHIC READINGS. WE WILL HAVE A Q & A SESSION AND A FRIENDLY IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS FORUM OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
AUTHORS/ENTREPRENEURS WHO DESIRE TO BE SPEAKERS WILL HAVE TO PRE-REGISTER and GET A TIMER SHEET POSITION ON THE LINE-UP.
WE PREFER HELPFUL HINT SPEAKERS for those who desire to share as WRITER’s WORKSHOP AND SEMINAR SPEAKERS for INTERNET BLOGGERS, WEB-PUBLISHERS, SMALL BUSINESSES, BOOK AUTHORS, SONGWRITERS, and WILL HAVE SOME NICHE MARKET SPEAKERS ON PSI, SCI-FI, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
SOCIAL NETWORKING, and the PARANORMAL TOURISM INCLUDING DOCUMENTARIES AND FILM MAKING.
SCHEDULE FOR THE ACE PARACON STAR COUNCIL GROUP –
FRI. 10/23 -7 PM – 10 PM MEMBERSHIP SIGN UP for the GOLDEN TICKET 3 YEAR BUSINESS AND MARKETING PLAN ENTREPRENEURS WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE WITH SPEAKERS, DEMONSTRATIONS, SHOWS, VIDEOS, VENDORS, COLLECTIBLES, PRODUCTS & SERVICES
FRIDAY NIGHT IS WHEN WE SHARE IN SOCIALIZING WITH POTENTIAL PEOPLE SYNERGISTICALLY INVOLVED IN THE NEW AMERICANS DESIRING TO PARTICIPATE AS SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS IN THE NEW GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF THE FUTURE WORLD!
SATURDAY 10 AM – 10 PM is OPEN to MEMBERS AT THE DOOR. SIGN UP FOR CONTEST FOR COSTUMERS CLUBS BEGINS AT 11 AM and COSTUMERS CONTEST WILL BE ALL DAY LONG UNTIL FINALIST ARE ANNOUNCED FOR THE TROPHIES TO BE PRESENTED at 6 PM.
ACE PARACON – THE SOCIAL PARANORMAL MEET AND GREET ROOM THIS YEAR will be the LARGE 3500 SQUARE FEET ROOM WHERE WE WILL HAVE AN OPEN FORUM ON SUNDAY FOR THOSE WHO PLAN ON JOINING US IN 2010-2011-2012.
The Grand AdventureCon® 2009
Costume Contest & Parade
What it is: The 1st Annual Grand AdventureCon® Costume Contest & Parade, showcasing costumes inspired by movies, comic books, fantasy, anime, etc.
Note this is not a dance or party, but rather it is a competition set to be judged during a Parade. The contest is open to all paying AdventureCon® attendees & prizes will be awarded, including merchandise, awards, etc.
When & Where: 4:00pm Saturday, October 24, 2009. The awards will be given immediately following the Costuming Parade in the Grand AdventureCon Stage.
How to enter: Registration begin at 2:00pm Saturday, October 24, 2009. Registration will be located at the AdventureCon information booth and we will start lining up for the Registration will be located at the Grand AdventureCon information booth and we will start lining up for the Grand AdventureCon® Costume Contest & Parade. Once you have turned in your entry form you will be given a number in the contest.
1. All contestants must have a valid AdventureCon® badge for the day of the contest.
2. No nudity (if in doubt cover it up), no profanity & no pyrotechnics. Please remember that this is a family event.
3. One costume entry per person
AdventureCon prohibits the following:
1. Weapons prohibited under Tennessee law 2. Real guns (working, disabled or otherwise) 3. Metal blades (knives, swords, sharp wings, etc.) 4. Loaded projectile weapons (pellet guns, airsoft rifles, disc guns, etc.) 5. Loaded water pistols or other liquid “weapons”
6. Practice swords (unless they can be peacebound into a scabbard of some sort) 7. Any other potentially harmful weapon/prop as determined by AdventureCon® security.
Anyone that violates any of these will be automatically disqualified from the contest. If you have a potential weapon or potentially dangerous prop, please bring it to the AdventureCon® booth upon arriving at the convention. If not approved you will be asked to remove it from the convention premises.
Security is not able to pre-approve weapons and props before the convention. A determination can only be made after actually handling and inspecting the object in question. If security asks an attendee to remove an item deemed a weapon, we ask that they take it immediately to their hotel room or off convention property. Most of all we ask that everyone remembers that this a family event.
1. Judging will be based on the workmanship of costume, crowd response, look & feel, and originality.
2. Any costume, which in the judges’ opinion, is considered offensive or in poor taste will be considered ineligible.
3. The costume contest coordinators have the final say in all circumstances and disputes. They have the right to change the rules if it is deemed necessary at any time.
4. There will be a panel of judges that will observe the Grand AdventureCon® Costume Contest & Parade for final judging.
We will have the following prizes: 1st place, 2nd place & 3rd place. Also the best Kid Costume.
In addition, there will be overall grand prize winner (best in show).
All participants will be eligible for the grand prize.
if YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL